Messi: "I'm more interested team awards than mine"

The Argentinian and FC Barcelona stra has recognized, during the press conference prior to the FIFA Ballon d'Or Gala 2012 that "I'm more interested in team awards at the individual mine." Messi has denied any rivalry with Cristiano Ronaldo and explained that voted Xavi, Iniesta and Aguero.

Messi

Leo Messi, running for his fourth Golden Ball, was demanding hours before the gala awards ceremony of FIFA. The FC Barcelona striker believes that each and personnel record "Has not been my best year. Awards I care more level than mine individual team. In additional years, with more titles that was better." 

During the press conference prior, in which he also participated Andres Iniesta and Cristiano Ronaldo, the other two finalists, and Vicente del Bosque and Pep Guardiola, candidates for Best Coach of the Year, Leo Messi has explained that Eight years with no thought to be the best. Neither does now. All I want is to play with the ball, and enjoy. "In this sense, Messi has denied any rivalry with Cristiano Ronaldo in football." Game to try to win titles, which is the end is. Compete not against it but I do my best to help my team, my team and to continue growing. "And on their votes to the FIFA Ballon d'Or, has noted that, "Cristiano Ronaldo is not considered among the top three would be stupid, but I think Xavi, Iniesta and Kun Aguero should be."

No comments:

Post a Comment